Summer English Institute (SEI) Employment
WAnet hires high-caliber, godly, ministry-minded teachers and staff to serve at the Summer English Institute each summer
SEI 2017 Staff Application Procedures
Here's How to Apply
Application Procedures for NEW Applicants:
- Review employment opportunities outlined in the Employment Packet; you may apply for as many as interest you.
- Complete the SEI Staff online application.
- Have one (1) contact submit a reference form on your behalf (TEACHER FORM | STAFF FORM).
- WAnet may contact you for a video conference or phone interview.
- WAnet will notify you of your employment status by the next hiring date.
- Upon offer of employment, WAnet will send you employment acceptance forms, including a background check form.
- Upon clearance of HR procedures, your SEI supervisor will make contact with you.
- Follow steps prescribed to prepare for SEI 2017 this summer.
Application Procedures for RETURNING Employees:
- Review employment opportunities outlined in this document; apply for as many as interest you.
- Complete an online application (short).
- Wait to hear from SEI leadership.
Links and Information You Need
Join the WAnet Year-Round Staff
WAnet is interested in candidates whose talents, knowledge, and passion are aligned with our mission and values.
Currently there are no openings available.
Applications, résumés, and cover letters are accepted year-round and can be emailed to WAnet@WAnetUSA.org.